Friday, June 27, 2008

Free Audio Books!


I was reading about this on Money Saving Mom today, and I looked into it. Really neat! This site has a list of books that you can download onto your computer..even onto your itunes and then make a CD of them--ALL FOR FREE! Librivox is the place. I found some Thornton Burgess and some Beatrix Potter. There are tons!

This reminded me that there is something else like this called Lit2Go where you can download books for free. If memory serves me, they also have a nice selection of nursery rhymes.

For us, audio books are a great way to pass time driving in the car, to make rest time fun for my five year old, or to make sure to get a little reading into an otherwise full day.

I better get to shopping for some more titles!

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

I will have to check this out, it sounds marvelous!